This stunning Lilac wallpaper by Cole and Son forms part of the new Botanical Botanica Collection and features the large colourful foliage of the Lilac Syringa vulgaris.
This striking wallpaper is totally on trend with the current fashion for oversized floral prints and will look great in a hallway, dining room or on a bedroom feature wall.
This beautiful and bold wallpaper design comes in 4 stylish colourways
- Magenta & Blush on Charcoal - code 115/1001
- Ballet Slipper & Dove on Silver Birch - code 115/1002
- Lemon & Old Olive on Print Room Blue - code 115/1003
- Lilac & Dove on White - code 115/1004
If you need any help with roll quantities please send us an email and we'd be happy to help: email@example.com
Colours shown on-screen may vary from the original wallpaper; we therefore recommend ordering a sample to view the true colours.
Printed on high quality non-woven wallpaper.
Supplied with full hanging instructions.
Price is per Roll.
Width & Height 52 cm x 10.05 m
Match: Half drop. Repeat: 64 cm
A seasonal exploration of the English landscape – from the captivating beauty of cultivated gardens, to the enchanting allure of rolling meadows and wild woodlands, Botanical ~Botanica~ studies the magnificent transformation of nature throughout the seasons.
This wall covering is printed in the UK by Cole & Son, whose exquisite wallpaper designs are much sought after internationally by royalty, celebrities, interior designers and clients seeking the most luxurious wallpapers.
Free Delivery 2-3 Days
At Lime Lace we want you to be completely happy with your purchase. We will offer a full refund for any item that has arrived faulty or damaged. Please ensure you inform us with 24 hr of receipt.
If you've simply had a change of heart, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will inform you of the returns address, then post the item back within 14 days of receipt.
Please note some items are non-refundable, these include:
- All Wallpapers as we do not hold stock and every roll is printed to order.(Please ensure you have ordered a sample prior to proceeding with a full roll.)
- Any item made to order with your specific requirements
- Any personalised item which can't be resold due to a bespoke element
For full Returns info please see our detailed returns policy