This industrial C series oak & steel pendant light by German label GANTlights is cast from one piece of solid oak wood with rusty corton steel, resulting in unique designer light.
This handmade rectangular pendant is ideal for lighting up a dining table or breakfast bar. Due to its minimalist design and the contrasting materials - oak and steel, the designer pendant light can be combined with any style.
The dimmable LED pendant comes in a length of either [C2o]: 92cm or [C1o]: 122cm and choice of warm white (2700K) or cold white (4000K) light.
The handmade lampshade is delivered with an LED string, 2 meters of black textile cable, mounting hardware and steel canopy. Textile cable plus steel rope are shortenable.
The contrasting materials of metal and wood creates a minimalist designer light which is suitable for many different home styles.
- Light source: High quality LED unit made in Germany
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy label: LED A++ / A+ / A
- Colour temperature: Warm white 2700K or Cold white 4000K
- Brightness: 2100lm
- Rated Voltage: 120-240V (50/60Hz)
- Watts: 25W
- Power connection: Ceiling rose
- Standard textile cable colour / length: Black / 2m
- Optional cable lengths (at no surcharge): 3m / 5m
GANTlights was established in Berlin, Germany, in 2012 and have continuously handcrafted luminaries which playfully mix experimental forms and materials such as concrete and gold, resulting in stunning aesthetic lighting solutions.
Please email email@example.com and we will inform you of the returns address, then post the item back within 14 days of receipt.
Please note some items are non-refundable, these include:
- Any item made to your specific requirements
- Any personalised item which can't be resold due to a bespoke element
For full Returns info please see our full returns policy