The Hexa Ceramics Wallpaper produced by Studio Roderick Vos in collaboration with NLXL features images of hexagonal ceramic tiles to create the appearance of a tiled wall.
The Hexa Ceramics Wallpaper is part of the Monochrome Collection created by the iconic Dutch wallpaper manufacturer NLXL. This hexagon tiled wallpaper is the vision of Dutch designer, Roderick Vos, who photographed a series of self-moulded and fired unglazed stoneware to create what appears to be a three-dimensional pattern.
- Dimensions 19" x 394" (53 SQFT) 48,7 x 1000 cm (4.9m2)
- NO REPEAT!
- heavy-duty wallpaper with paper top-layer and non-woven backing
- colourfast and washable with a soft cloth
- no wallpapering table necessary, glue is applied to wall
- Fire rating USA ASTM E 84-10 EU B-s1.
Each roll is W:48.7cm x L:1000cm (4.9m2)
Free Delivery 7-10 Days
Please email email@example.com and we will inform you of the returns address, then post the item back within 14 days of receipt.
Please note some items are non-refundable, these include:
- Any item made to your specific requirements
- Any personalised item which can't be resold due to a bespoke element
For full Returns info please see our full returns policy